Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now.jpg

now2.jpg

now3.jpg

this is the oldest courthouse in the state of Indiana
now4.jpg

now5.jpg

now8.jpg

now9.jpg

Tess,
You cook, make wine and take wonderful pictures......there has to be something your not telling us!

I love those Autumn pictures Tess! Lol, does your town have room for a new family? I'd love to live somewhere so picturesque :)

I love those Autumn pictures Tess! Lol, does your town have room for a new family? I'd love to live somewhere so picturesque :)

Plenty of room!!! Come on out!!! that is the oldest court house in the state of Indiana!! the big Victorian is Hilforest its in the next town over but its all home. Its haunted!!! Love the place. Had dinner there several times. http://www.hillforest.org/

Last edited:
Tess,
You cook, make wine and take wonderful pictures......there has to be something your not telling us!

Im getting fat from it all LMAO.....Im working on that!!!

Nice pics Tess. Now I REALLY miss Ohio and the beautiful fall colors.

But I'm sure I'll be over it when it's 10º up there and I'm wearing shorts and flip-flops in January. :p

Nice pics Tess. Now I REALLY miss Ohio and the beautiful fall colors.

But I'm sure I'll be over it when it's 10º up there and I'm wearing shorts and flip-flops in January. :p

Im not a southern girl!! I love where I live..I do... Im a snow girl!!

I lived in Lucerne, Switzerland from 1974 to 1977... I loved every day of it, snow...oh my god it was amazingly beautiful...
but now...i as Lori, enjoy my flip flops in January.

Tess, I have been meaning to ask...Is that a cigar indian in the background of your avatar picture...meaning..is it made from wood.

I lived in Lucerne, Switzerland from 1974 to 1977... I loved every day of it, snow...oh my god it was amazingly beautiful...
but now...i as Lori, enjoy my flip flops in January.

Everyone is different!! I will never be a flip flop girl!!! I love every season. I love snow. I love Christmas!! Flip flops is vacation and nothing else to me!!

Tess, I have been meaning to ask...Is that a cigar indian in the background of your avatar picture...meaning..is it made from wood.

Yes it is...I have close friends who lay claim to that Indian!! Isnt it cool!! Fit right into our home!!

This is the last pumpkin that I have left, my buddy will be coming to get it soon.
It measured approx.
Circumference: 160 inches = 13.3 ft.
From Side to side (ground to ground) 95 inch. = 7.79 ft
From front to back (from ground on stem side to ground at blossom end) 95 inch. = 7.79 ft
Total estimated weight is approx 900 -1000 lbs

This is an estimate, weight will vary depending on cavity size and wall thickness, we've had Giants that have gone 19% heavy to the weight charts.

The saying in the Giant Pumpkin Competitive world is "The Bullsh*t stops when the tailgate drops".....you don't know what you really have until it hits the scales.

This one is going to my buddy so he can carve it (usually done with a reciprocating saw) with his grand children. I told him to get me pictures of his grand kids inside of it getting the seeds out...lol They make good pictures.

pkn1.jpg

pkn2.jpg

This is a picture of my buddy with his 19 ft tall tomato plants (maybe a little less if you subtract the height of the containers), believe it or not, my buddy, in the picture is 5 ft 10 ft tall, the stakes are 25 ft tall. These are grown in the containers that you see, half barrels, and are loaded with fruit!
These heirlooms were never intended to grow so tall, but he does it year after year, and yes the tomatoes are great! What Heirlooms you ask?...Belgium Giant/Giant Belgium and Big Zacs.

mater1.jpg

pumpkinman you ever get any seeds from that tomato vine, i would very great full for some.....i grow tomatoes every year, but nothing like that...

Latest posts

Back