Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so true! We have a Frigidaire in the basement that we bought in 1988, still running great. We moved into our current home in 2000 and have had three refrigerators, No. 1 and No. 2 were Whirlpool and Kitchen-aid and the latest one (Samsung) is another POS.

This is so true! We have a Frigidaire in the basement that we bought in 1988, still running great. We moved into our current home in 2000 and have had three refrigerators, No. 1 and No. 2 were Whirlpool and Kitchen-aid and the latest one (Samsung) is another POS.
Agree - those early fridges were build like brick shite houses. my Mum and Dad's original fridge never missed a beat until the day it decided to blow 25 years latter. In it's final days it had been relocated to my fathers workshop and only served to hold a few beers, a pint of milk and a couple of packs of chocolate biscuits. Those early fridges we’re amazing work horses.

I purchased a Panasonic microwave oven in 1988 ... it finally died in 2016. We're on our 3rd oven since then ...

Latest posts

Back