Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What set me off was his attitude that buying the house and 5 acres ment everything in sight was theirs to use.

I was putting a gate up with large no trespassing sign. Kid rides up on motorcycle and asks why. I told him someone has been riding up there and hill climbing causing erosion. "Not me!!!" Yeah right..
His dad owned 3000 acres around me. Go tear up your own land!
I caught a guy cutting wood on my land. First he told me it was crown land, then he told me it was good for the forest.

I told him to get off my property.

It all comes down to respect.

Why not give all the funny meme's out there a place to reside here on WMT. Only hard rule is no political meme's of any nature.

27544593_10215510257414847_1637609358256072362_n.jpg
Absolutey … well said old chap … we share your journey … and BTW - Merry Christmas to all you guys and girls whom I have never met but who's 'handles' I recognise. This has been an interesting year . A year that potentially would have been depressing if we did not have such a supportive and collegial blog to centre our thoughts. Take care folks. And drink what you like … aim for the sky ….

I caught a guy cutting wood on my land. First he told me it was crown land, then he told me it was good for the forest.

I told him to get off my property.

It all comes down to respect.

And that's not even respect for land, it's respect for property rights. I've got 4 subdivisions around me now that weren't here 32 years ago. City folks "move to the country" in them and then they just let Fido roam. "Hey, we're in the country now."

What they don't know is that once Fido is out of a sight, he forms up with pack and can cause holy hell for farmers.

It was a pleasant morning when I came out to leave for work. Then I heard the screaming. Four dogs had one of my goats down in. the barn. They'd already killed 8, but that wasn't enough, They were tormenting this poor nanny after having broken her leg. One of the dogs was a pup. They were fortunate I didn't stop to get my gun before running to the barn. They'd dug under my solid net wire fence. A nice day at work turned into a day of shooting that goat, then burying all 9 of them, then PTSD.

I once saw 2 Dacshunds running my cow herd ragged. I knew which neighbor owned those dogs, so I rounded them up and brought them to her door, one under each arm. "Ma'am," I said, "I'm bringing these back this time, but next time they run my cattle you won't ever see them again." End of problem.

Ever since that goat killing at my place, I practice the Triple S --- Shoot, Shovel and Shut up.

I never did find out whose this one was...

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 4.00.28 PM.png

Back