Pictures of equipment?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a nice respectable forum now, not one of those with a .XXX name!

Of course Wade is always telling everybody he really likes their rack! So I guess you can ask to see everybodies equipment!

We all, err.. i mean, you all.. probably scared the poor feller off

:i

Yep. Scared him off with only 6 posts to his name. And Mike ibglowin hasnt even commented yet.

Good one!

I was going to go with..

At work:
images

At Home:
bvz2lyS-HHjA_mrzu70IyU9c9-2VFN0_KcOTxma2yGEOQEgOefOQ5Tg6ypXt816FrMVH3E8x7TDFBHJ6wFwSn1scs17T4Ho2C5vJUR5IU-yFkOlV38n-4Jnd-hquqLfJ0ND0iWwOdV9mTIejcHZJrwDTYFlNKJjYmHg-_A

ha ha ha you guys are hilarious... I love this place...:br

Or maybe someone here pmed him a pic of their equipment!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww! LOL Rocky??????????

Welcome back!! We don't want to scare anybody off but we do like to have fun. Don't take the kidding seriously. :hug:hug:hug

If we aint razzing ya we dont love ya!! LOL, yes, we do like to try and make it fun and informative here! Hope that link helped ya. There will be many more pics coming up in there also. We just merged another forum onto here and there is still a lot of images that we are cross adding. They are in our database but need to be categorized still.

Back