Oregon Fruit Question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WineNewbie

Reaction score
Anyone ever thought about or tried to make wine from these Aseptic Purees from Oregon Fruits? Maybe they aren't even available to consumers...maybe only industrial. Or maybe not suitable for making wine. I know some people here have made wines fromOregon's canned fruits. I was just surfing their site and found this to be interesting and cheap for 42 pounds of puree. Only problem would be you have to order a minimum of 4.

https://www.oregonfruit.com/?pg=ioEdited by: WineNewbie

I used one 49 oz can of peach puree to make 2.5 gallons as per Oregon Fruit's recipe. I'm moving it into the secondary tonight. I have high hopes for this wine. I have a friend that has made peach wine from canned fruit with a some canned apricots added (peachpricot), and enjoyed it very much. So, I have pretty high hopes for this batch.

I wish I had gotten into the hobby a few months earlier, though. It would be nice to have this ready to drink for the onset of the hot Texas summer.

Brian

Latest posts

Back