Orange pineapple and apple

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley18.gif
I received the "parts" from Waldo's parts dept! They fit my wine rack perfectly. One "part", "Muskydime" jelly, didn't fit the wine rack so it was used immediately!! We will consume the other parts, Port wine and green apple gewurtztraminer, on the 21st and 22nd of October. Betty's birthday (Oct 21) and our anniversary (Oct 22). I have been trying to post pictures but I haven't had much luck. It seems to take forever to transfer from finewines to the upload site. Any suggestions on how to speed it up?

Use the Google browser named "Chrome". It uploads in seconds what takes minutes using the regular ones for some reason. Those sound like nice parts Waldo sent to you. Enjoy them!

I found Chrome was fast too....But when I returned to other browsers and opened this Site...I had to LogIn again...

I also use it to Upload digital photos to get printed at an OnLine Site....it works fast for that too.

Other than that Chrome worked okay but I would occasionaly just loose the Browser....

smiley19.gif
I must be doing something wrong because I don't see any pictures after I upload them

I thought you had the picture uploading thin figured out Barney? Remember afteer you browse for the picture and select it that you need to upload the picture, wait until it is done and then post it.

I thought that was what I was doing but maybe I'm wrong. I'll try again.

If using Chrome then you wont see the picture until you post it. kind of weird but it works good.

20081019_183345_Cats_Meow_Port_.jpg
This is fun now! After trying for 3 days It was something as simple as changing a name! This the other part that Waldo sent to me!
smiley32.gif

Back