RJ Spagnols Orange Blossom Muscat

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a slacker for most of 2008. In 2008, I did not start any kits until November 11, 2008. But I've been busy the last two months. I've made the following kits on and after November 11:

WE Nero D'Avola Shiraz LE
MM Renaissance Chianti
CC Super Tuscan Rosso Fortissimo LE
MM Meglioli Rojo Grande
CC GSM LE
WE Chocolate Raspberry Port
WE Vintner's Reserve Bourgeron Blanc
RJS Orange Blossom Muscat

Knowing you pretty well by now Im guessing these will come out of bulk aging and go into bottles around 2015 or is that when they come out of carboys and go into barrels?
smiley36.gif
I finally have enough stashed away that I will have to do the same now unless I rent a storage unit for all my wine!
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif
You're probably right. It will be years before I bottle them. But I do have a problem because I ordered four more limited edition kits from George and have two kits waiting for an open carboy. I've got eight six gallon carboys and seven are full. I was talking to George yesterday about buying another. Do you think my wife will be upset if I end up with around 50 carboys someday, all bulk aging?

Thats a lot bulk aging..she may get more upset when the drinking begins as earnestly as the bulk aging
smiley4.gif

I may need to rent one of those air conditioned storage units to hide the 42 other carboysI plan to pruchase. I need Winestock to hurry up and get here so you all can help me consume several bottlesand empty some carboys.

You dont need Winestock for that! Im sure there are People here (Waldo) who will send you there address and help alleviate your on going roblem there!
smiley36.gif

Back