Only in Texas..............

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This place is located in Schulenberg, TX, on IH 10. About halfway between Houston and San Antonio.

20100321_090924_IMG_2277.jpg

One stop shopping for your booze and bullets.......
smiley29.gif

Plus a drive through.......... No need to even get out of your car......

cool.......and there are more pick ups sold in Texas than in the entire rest of the country combined

Ill have a 45 and I do mean a Colt 45. Since that is both a beer and a gun I wonder which one they will hand you 1st!

Hey, they do have two doors. One is for booze, the other is for guns. That way when you enter they know which one you are after, so Wade be sure you go in the right door- or is that left- to get whichever 45 you want.

appleman said:
Hey, they do have two doors. One is for booze, the other is for guns. That way when you enter they know which one you are after, so Wade be sure you go in the right door- or is that left- to get whichever 45 you want.

Rich, I guess Ill have to walk right down the middle!

Why cant we buy guns in wyn dixie??? i guess florida lags in the gun area.

I love it. One stop shopping. The only thing missing is a BBQ stand. Yall gotta love Texas.

nursejohn said:
I love it. One stop shopping. The only thing missing is a BBQ stand. Yall gotta love Texas.

That is probably in the back.

My husband and I (being transplants) always used to joke: only in TX can you have an open beer in the front seat and have a loaded weapon, and not get arrested. It was all legal when we moved here!

Back