Mosti Mondiale Ok......rest my mind !!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Waldo now that I have everyone wondering and trying to spit it out the right way, I just might call them tomorrow!!!

Ramona

A lot of people say I have a funny accent coming from Canada, they seem to laugh especially hard when I say the word "about" a boot eh?
smiley36.gif

Trigham,

I spent every summer in Canada growing up and had friends there for years. I love the accent!!!!!

Ramona

I have called them numerous times and I still am not sure as to what they are saying. Those French Canadiens need to learn English.
smiley2.gif
Just kidding.

Copy this topic and email it to them George as a reinforcement on the necessity of their having a rep at Winestock
smiley36.gif

moose eee mooon deee ailement with a canadian accent any place you want
smiley36.gif
Edited by: scotty

I would rather have a few MM kits than pronounce it correctly.
Moosie moonglow(( A label idea
smiley36.gif
.))
I think i will soon be over the beginners syndrome and want to try a top end wine kit since i cant get hold of grapes.
Even if it is called MOOSE JUICE--With a thick western Minnesota accent((probably norwegian))Edited by: scotty

smiley36.gif
Hee hee! Scotty! Now THAT is funny!
"Well now, doncha know ve got da Moose Juice kit delivered right into da garage yesterday. Bert 'n I, vevas both off ta verk doncha know, andven old Bert got home, dare in da garage vas da big box from George.Oh,ve vasboth so excited."

PolishWineP said:
smiley36.gif
Hee hee! Scotty! Now THAT is funny!
"Well now, doncha know ve got da Moose Juice kit delivered right into da garage yesterday. Bert 'n I, vevas both off ta verk doncha know, andven old Bert got home, dare in da garage vas da big box from George.Oh,ve vasboth so excited."

Oh ya den der yet, You Betcha!

Vat are you laffng at, R? PWP vas perfectly understandable dare.

Mosti Chardillon to primary today.

WE Amarone to final polish today.

WE Verdello to final polish today.

WE Lodi Cab Sav to stabilizing.

WE Stags Leap Merlot to final polishing

I think the whole damned lot of ya have been in NW's weed patch
smiley4.gif

Waldo....You should hear dem Scand-a-hovians...it's a hoot...I am use to it and it's easy to take on that accent...up to now I think I have NO accent.

Wy shucks, I bet they aint none of yall ever had no possum belly and collard greens with crackling cornbread have ya

Waldo said:
Wy shucks, I bet they aint none of yall ever had no possum belly and collard greens with crackling cornbread have ya

Betcha never had any Ludefisk, lefse and some of that udder stuff eader

Latest posts

Back