New labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First250

Reaction score
I was inspired by the awesome labels I have seen posted on this website, and found a great bargain for Print Shop 23 recently. I have been experimenting for a few days. I am really pleased with the possibilities. Here are a few of my first efforts. I did what someone suggested and printed one page of labels on my ink jet , then took it to Staples for copies. Great idea, copies are glossy and smudge free. With this software one can only continue to get better. These are fairly simple to do .

The Blackberry label uses a photo of Fort Morgan in Pensacola, FL ( Civil War) taken on vacation last year. I added the blackberries to the bucket
smiley1.gif
. I recommend this software!

20091028_170535_Shire_Black_Cur.jpg

20091028_170911_Blackberry_oct_.jpg

Very Nice and now youll be making labels before you even start a wine like some of us!
smiley36.gif

Thanks Wade. I believe I started the black currant wine because of your recommendation. So far I am impressed with it. I used 2 cans for a 6 GL batch . This one will be one I will want to keep in store!

I just read George's post about the new website. That's likely what happened to the labels. No problem . I see that this is indeed faster!

I try to always have it in stock but it always dissapears before I can get another fermenting but I think I just resolved that problem with much help from Appleman.
The Big Dig!

Back