New label what do you think

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaDon

Reaction score
I spent several hours over the past few days working on my labels. Have about 9 different ones here is the one that I want to put on the forum to see what y'all think about it. I live in a community called Timberlake so that is where it gets its name. Please let me know what you think or if I should go back to the drawing board. I have two 14 hour flights coming up so I have time to work on it if needed.

20070122_184015_TLC_3.jpg

I think it's GEAT!!!
smiley32.gif
I love the picture of the barn, and the paneled look to background, and the shadowing of the picture.

I would go with it!

it is a program I bought at Costco called Impact Pro. I take a lot of pictures both underwater and of my grand daughter. My daughter takes the ones of my grand daughter and she does a great, great job. If anyone wants to see the most beautiful baby in the world send me your email addess and I will lay it on you.

I do have one question about the label. Do I but the month that I bottle the wine, when I started making it or the date on the kit as to when the grapes were made into jucie?

Love it! Very nice label!
smiley32.gif

You put whatever date on the label that YOU want! We put our bottling month and year on the label so it can aid us in knowing how long it's been in the bottle. But everyone has their own way of doing things.Edited by: PolishWineP

I am going to botttle it when I get back from Dubai in Feb so I was thinking about putting Feb in from of the 2007

I only use the year it's bottled or if I did most of the work in one year before, I use that...like I did with the last three I bottled.

I've heard of impact Pro but that's all I can tell you about it!
smiley4.gif

They would look awesome! I didn't even think about that, but they would look great.

As far as the year goes, I would go with the year the fruit was grown. But do to my growing inventory, Im going to start putting the date of bottling in small print somewhere on the label were it will be not as noticable for my record keeping.......................... Yea, right.... I keep records..............LOL....Edited by: jobe05

Never heard of impact pro but dont know of many of these programs
period. The label is great and I wouldt change a thing except, Just
Kidding! Awesome job Scuba!

I think it will be Scuba.

Then the second one becomes special.............. then the third.............. then the forth..................then the................ and on and on........ After a while, your making 3 to 4 kits at a time and gave up drinking wine a year ago
smiley36.gif

Thanks guys,
I wanted to put something on the label about giving the bottle back and came up with the rinse and return. Hope it works.

It is 2:30 AM and I justfinished packing and heading off to the airport in an hour and a half. Headed to JFK at 6 AM and then off toDubai at 10:20. A non-stop 14 hour flight.

catch y'all after 2/5. Might send a message from Dubai. If I have time with all there is to do over there. working all day and playing all night!

Latest posts

Back