New in Nebraska

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stutzcattle

Junior
Reaction score
Just started our vineyard this spring with 300 Marquettes. Plan to add a few more varieties next spring.
Here's a pic of the beginning. I'll update with new pics when I get some taken.
vineyard112.jpg

Loving the wine/vineyard life so far.

Welcome to the forum. Good to see another Husker. If you have problems with your wines or grapes ask away. Usually somebody here to try and help out. Arne.

Welcome! I love the picture, I used to live in NE. I do miss how you could actually plant things there haha. I live in the desert now. I am also new here, but I have gotten SO much info and help on here already.

Welcome! I'm loving the vineyard, would love it a bit more if there were actually vines going.. :p

WELCOME! Looks like you got a good start going there, keep the pics coming!

Hey, I was born in Nebraska and have lots of family there (Butler County area mostly and some in Omaha). What part of the state are you in?

I'm in south central NE. We were pretty smart and installed driplines when we planted the vines. We've had 2 inches of moisture since april. 50 days of over 95 degrees and windy as all get out. Luckily our vines have all survived.

Latest posts

Back