New corker, WOW ! !

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Frog

Reaction score
Following the advice of some of you, I took advantage of the current sale price and ordered an Italian floor corker from George. It arrived yesterday.Already used it to cork a batch of30 bottles. Wow, what a difference. Easy and quick. Every bottle was corked perfectly.

I had assumed theItalian floor corker was just a bigger, sturdier version of my "beginners" corker. Didn't understand that the floor corker had an iris that squeezes the corks so that they easily slip into the bottle. Corks aren't damaged like they were with my previous corker.

Thanks for the great advice !

Congratulations! Bet you'll never wish yourself back! We bottled 2 batches today and had a great time. Don't you just hate it when you don't have enough to fill a bottle and you have to drink it?
smiley2.gif

Glad you like the floor corker. Polish is right, you will never go back.

BTW, I thought having that little left to dring was just good planning on my part. LOL

Tree Frog,

We were bottling 30 bottles this morning and I thought about you saying to myself if you can only see how easy and great the floor corker is....I guess you found out!
smiley2.gif

I can't wait to try mine out. I did "sample" mine on acouple empties and old corks we had laying around. Worked absolutely perfect.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back