RJ Spagnols Need a primer on RJS!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have made a few EP reds and they take up to 2 years to come around and the drop allot of black flecks (was told these are a type of wine diamonds). The flavours are excellent if you wait long enough. The Ep whites are also very good but drinkable much earlier. I find they have more body than regular 6 week whites. Both are 18L of juice

I have made allot of the Winery series reds and have not had one that i didn't like. They are drinkable earlier but get better as they age. They smooth out and become almost silky. 16L with 2L of jam like skins. The whites from this line are relatively new and are 18L of juice. They also have a different yeast which brings out their best or so they say. I have only bottled the Chard and it was more fruity and fragrent then the Ep chard. I have a Sauv Blanc that will be bottled in early Oct. They have 2 others but haven't tried them.

I was told that they will be merging the 2 into the Winery Series line.

The RQ's are 16L (some with dried skins) and i have had some excellent wines from them and usually buy the reds if they have grape skins

Can't go wrong with the Winery Series IMHO

Cheers

Latest posts

Back