Modified Skeeter Pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo. Perhaps I will have to use green food coloring and make it look radioactive. Thanks for the heads up, Dave. Although the lemon-lime pee smells DELICIOUS!

Hi Everyone
I haven't been on or commented lately. I'm now drinking a batch of lemon wine I started around August 28, 2012. That's when Hurricane Issac hit the Louisiana coast. I used a 5 gallon bucket, the recipe is 2 bottles of the Lemon concentrate, 3 containers of White grape frozen concentrate, 3 containers of Apple frozen concentrate, a bag of golden raisins and 2 large bananas with the peelings. The bananas and peelings will add nutrients and tannins and help the wine to clear. I heat the bananas in water on the stove to dissolve before adding to the mixture. This was the first year I made this and I bottled about a month ago. The ACL is 10%. I gave a bottle to my Yankee neighbors from New York and they said it reminded them of some lemon liquor they used to buy in New York, except they said that mine was better.

Making a mint extract for my mojito skeeto gallon. Tons of mint leaves in a mason jar with cheap vodka. Any ideas on how much to add for a gallon batch?

I would figure 1 1 ounce shot, per 8 oz... for a light hit.... 16 oz.
for a heavy hit, maybe 24 oz.

Latest posts

Back