MEZZA LUNA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angell Wine said:
Here's one you can play with :

20070204_084519_luna.bmp

smiley1.gif
Ok, Steve..here ya go..........Ramona

20070210_113223_angel_wine_Smal.jpg

Ramona, you are one talented Lady what a great label. Haven't had time to play with labels at this end but, you've inspired me to get off my duff and get back at it. Don't know as I can keep up with all the talent here but I have fun tryin'.

Beautiful label Romona. Now I just need to make a batch of Mezza Luna to with the label. George gave me a bottle about a mouth ago. Still laying down aging a bit. Again beautiful label.

Steve if you want me to change the name to something else and if you want to use it, just let me know.

Thanks, Ramona

I was thinking of making my Mezza Luna label a little more colorful so here is another one.

20070414_210404_mezza_luna_red_.jpg

UPDATE:

I had forgotten about even making this wine.

I got a call from my boss today and she said that they opened the Mezza Luna Red this weekend after almost 2 years and her description...........

SUPURBE!!!!! I was surprised and forgot that I had given it to her.

Aging is the most important ingredient!!!! For the reds!!!!

Ramona

Ramona

What version of print shop do you use? have version 10 and cannot do this. well, I know that it takes talent too - and I am short in that area.

You are awsome.

rrawhide
smiley1.gif

rgecaprock said:
Aging is the most important ingredient!!!! For the reds!!!!

Well there's a whole lot of talk about patience.
But let me tell you how I feel.
Patience make keep your wine improving.
But the love of what your doing
definately greases the wheel.
smiley4.gif

Thanks Rick,

I use PrintShop 21, I think it is. Then I get images from off the internet to use most of the time. I know there must be newer versions but haven't shopped around and right now my computer at home is not working so we are using an old one. Not sure if Printshop is even on that one and I have labels to make.

Ramona

Latest posts

Back