Member Bio’s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone. I am very new to wine making. I just started my first kit 6 days ago and have started a 2<SUP>nd</SUP> one today. Just two weeks ago I didn’t know anything about wine making, but thinks to this forum I have learned so much that I couldn’t wait to jump in and get started. I am excited about my new hobby and can’t wait to taste my first bottle of homemade wine. I hope to make some new friends and share some of my experiences (when I have some) along the way.

2005-06-07_034355_Me.jpg
Edited by: Underboss

Hi Underboss,

Welcome....If you live in the city(unless that is a vacation shot) then we will have something in common. I envy these folks who have access to yards, gardens, woods. etc. I'm in Houston! You will find everyone here very friendly and funny. I'm on my 5th kit and one batch of blackberry from scratch....YOU WILL BE HOOKED.

Ramona

Aloha Underboss,

Welcome to the forum. You will surely make many "new" friends once they know that you make wine.
smiley36.gif

Welcome Underboss

Wine making more than just a hobby and now you can start to have fun..... This is a great place to share and get help if needed...have fun and enjoy.
smiley17.gif

Thanks everyone.

I'm not from NYC. I was there for a week not long ago. I'm from Nashville, TN.

Welcome Underboss, you will find plenty of very helpful and friendly members here.
smiley4.gif

First one started was Vintners Reserve Cabrenet Sauvignon. Second was Vintners Reserve Pinot Noir. Two days ago, started number 3 - Select Original Series Gewürztraminer. Considering the Crushendo California Santa Ynez Valley SyrahEstate Series. Has anyone tried this kit yet? If so, what did you think?

just completed creshendo syrah... you will not be disappointed... i strongly recommend this kit !!!!

Welcomed underboss, I see you have stared your third kit you don't waste any time do ya!LOL
smiley36.gif

Nope...
smiley4.gif
I want to start my 4th but I guess I better wait and see how these turn out first. If I'm doing something wrong I don't want to keep doing it with all my kits. I'm getting close to bottling my first kit. Just two more weeks. Can't wait. Edited by: Underboss

Hello all, my name is Steve Murphy. I live in the Baton Rouge Louisiana area. I am originally from Central Illinois. I am a paramedic and have been so for 25 years. I am married with one child at home as well as 3 grown children.

I am new to wine making and am anxiously awaiting my equipment and supplies to come in so I can get started. I am sure I will have plenty of questions and have been reading many posts here, learning a lot. Glad to meet you all and hope to get to know better.

Steve Murphy

Welcome Steve,

Your starter package just went on the pallet for FedEx to pick up today! If you have any questions, you can post your question here, send me an email or give me a call. We all want you to succeed with your new hobby.

Welcome Steve.

Why is there a character at the end of your post holding a sign telling me my address, service provider, and system type? It also says, 'you can't cure stupid'. What's up?

smiley25.gif
smiley25.gif
smiley25.gif

Country Wine said:
Welcome Steve.

Why is there a character at the end of your post holding a sign telling me my address, service provider, and system type? It also says, 'you can't cure stupid'. What's up?

smiley25.gif
smiley25.gif
smiley25.gif

Was just a conversation starter, It is a little "signature" file I found and use on most forums I am a member of.Actually the quotes were EMS related. I was going to change themto fit the topic area.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back