I've had the best time!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joan said:
No way! Everyone knows monk's don't have feathers! Who are you tryin' to kid?

smiley36.gif

PwP, that is a quaker parrot......also know as a monk parakeet. I have one as a pet. She talks up a storm and is a very personable bird. Actually she is a hoot!!!!
smiley36.gif

Hey Joan, I was in your neck of the woods last week and was going to look you up. We had a class in Canandaigua on Wednesday then had to get back to Syracuse. Maybe next time.

uavwmn said:
PwP, that is a quaker parrot......also know as a monk parakeet. I have one as a pet. She talks up a storm and is a very personable bird. Actually she is a hoot!!!!
smiley36.gif

Well, I was going to say that Quakers don't have Monks. Then I thought about it. You say yours talks alot... therefore it couldn't be a Monk.(Vows of silence and all that.)
smiley1.gif

Admiral, I guess "Lucy" forgot about the silence vows cuz she loves to talk.
smiley36.gif

Oh my gosh!!!! Did you shoot that poor birdie's leg off?? I had no idea you were so mean! And here I thought you were a bird lover! Sheesh!

Great Bald Eagle shot, runningwolf! No, I did not hurt that bird! I think he was resting his talons after frequent use on the locals.
smiley1.gif
When he grows up he hopes to eat a flamingo! Silly birds, you know, pink and all that.
smiley1.gif

Caught that baby over the Minnesota river near Lesueur, MN.

Attached to a waterfall photo taken north of Mankato, MN
20090424_143049_06-17-06_023.jpg

Don't post often but read often to lean new things

Thanks Waldo,

I really enjoyed that site. I have several Eagle nests within 20 minutes driving time of my house and they are fun to watch with a spotting scope.

I too have a Bald Eagle reserve not far from my house. I havent been there in awhile but used to go there and check it out often, very cool.

This "Upsidedown" Nuthatch is so fast, it's impossible to get a photo of him! I got sorta lucky.

Nuthatch2.jpg

Nuthatch.jpg

He's such a clown!

Boy NW. Spring has sprung much earlier in your area than ours! We still have small patches of snow. Only sign of spring is the maples are starting to bud out! Quick! Send it on its' way

Back