it's so funny

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh,

You're talking about the nets?? NY can have them!!!!

SO...

NJ is WAY better than NY because..

- We do not pump our own gas.
- No bedbug epidemic... yet
- English we speak better much in New Jersey
- You can come in to NJ for free, but we wont let you leave without paying.
- Snooki is from New York, 'nuf said.
- Given the choice, Newark airport is WAY better JFK or LGA!
- NY has the Cross Bronx Expressway. Need I say more?
- We have the shore! The problem is that we did not keep it hidden from the New Yorkers.

Oh,

SO...

- We have the shore! The problem is that we did not keep it hidden from the New Yorkers.

Lmao I think he has got you there. :b

Oh,

SO...

I actually work with J-Wows cousin (both are from my area). I did not know who she was until it was explained to me. Even now I am not sure who either are!

-you can take back the Nets and keep the Jets
-NJ gave the world Tara Reid, thanks for that.
-I used to fly out of Newark in the 80's, it has taken me years to block that out!
-NJ has the Turnpike! We have 87 in the summer!!!!
-You have to pay a few tolls and bridge tolls to get out of NY
-You can have the ocean, we have Adirondacks
-Ny has Saratoga race track & broadway shows!
-We have City bears, moose and turkeys
-We pump our own gas & pay 30Cents on the dollar for a gas tax!
-NY has the greatest city in the world, with the Best Bagels!

But one thing NY & NJ both have going for them-neither are Delaware!!!!

Well, I spent time in New Jersey at Fort Dix and more time at Fort Monmouth and I think it is a very nice place. That was in 1969. As a matter of fact, I drained an excellent bottle of wine while there. Boone's Farm Wild Mountain Grape. It was a March, 1969 as I recall. Great vintage. In a drive in movie.

Ok Guys.. Let's face it, during 911 we were all New Yorkers. This friendly rivalry has been going on for centuries, but we do have a lot in common if we look hard enough...

For example, I think we can all agree that LA sucks and Chicago does not even deserve a mention (they fully admit that they are the "second City").

Well, I spent time in New Jersey at Fort Dix and more time at Fort Monmouth and I think it is a very nice place. That was in 1969. As a matter of fact, I drained an excellent bottle of wine while there. Boone's Farm Wild Mountain Grape. It was a March, 1969 as I recall. Great vintage. In a drive in movie.

Ok Guys.. Let's face it, during 911 we were all New Yorkers. This friendly rivalry has been going on for centuries, but we do have a lot in common if we look hard enough...

For example, I think we can all agree that LA sucks and Chicago does not even deserve a mention (they fully admit that they are the "second City").

If there is a better bottle of wine than Boone's, I dont want to know about it!

John could not agree more. it is a friendly rivalry and we probably agree on alot!

I have driven the 405 out in LA and it make the turn pike seem empty!
Chicago- you go there for Cubs games and cheesburgers ( I have done neither), but they dont even make real pizza there!!!!

If there is a better bottle of wine than Boone's, I dont want to know about it!

John could not agree more. it is a friendly rivalry and we probably agree on alot!

I have driven the 405 out in LA and it make the turn pike seem empty!
Chicago- you go there for Cubs games and cheesburgers ( I have done neither), but they dont even make real pizza there!!!!

Yeah, I agree. They have this stuff they CALL pizza, but not even close to the real thing!

There is no feeling in the world that is better than doing a little sippin of the good stuff out on the deck on a Friday night. A hard week is over, and you have the whole weekend ahead of you.....

It is my mission to bring that level of contentment to the masses...

Can I get an AMEN????

Amen, from a true southerner!

Just one more thought..

If I were to win the lottery, and had lots of extra money, I put out a front page ad in every major newspaper with the following ....

Attention out of state drivers. This is New Jersey Speaking...

Get out of the left lane!!!!!

OK, I feel better now..

:)

Just one more thought..

If I were to win the lottery, and had lots of extra money, I put out a front page ad in every major newspaper with the following ....

Attention out of state drivers. This is New Jersey Speaking...

Get out of the left lane!!!!!

OK, I feel better now..

That is usually how I pass through Jersey in the left lane as fast as possible, all the way to South Carolina

But we have the same issue up here as well all the tourists driving up 87 heading towards Saratoga or the Adirondacks. They all drive slow in the left lane, while I'm trying to speed home from work

Last edited:
Yes but we keep you gentlemen from getting speeding tickets. lol
I will be out there today doing my best. lol

Bill

OK, thanks for the heads up. Be sure to also check out all of the wild life as you drive. I am sure that the New Jersey State bird will be often clearly visible...

Latest posts

Back