How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1329 plus 50=1379 I have made 50 gallons last year and this year

6 gallons of original, 6 gallons of lemon-lime. Loved 'em both!

1379 + 12 = 1391

Just reviewed my logs, looks like I have made 12 batches. So about 60.

Mosquito pee is probably one of the best wines ever mentioned on here. Sorry lon, you may have created a monster. LOL

I myself have tweeked it many times but I am set on using 4 cans of Old Orchard apple/raspberry for each batch. (frozen concentrate) 11 oz.

There was a member on here named Leanne who convinced me to add about 4 tbls of fresh grated ginger to each 5 gallon batch.

That small addition of ginger really does some amazing things to the outcome, no matter how you augment your pee. Not sure about other wines but a touch of ginger makes a great touch to your pee. lemon and ginger seem to work well together. just my opinion.

Powdered ginger just doesnt work, dont even think about it.

A little bit of ginger would make even the profesor fall out of his hammock!

Last edited:
lets see looks like 30 gallon from jangel 60 gallon from aricticsid and 5 gallon from james would be 95 gallon 1448+95=1543 should be correct?

JFire said:
1554 + 5 = 1559

Original in secondary

Lime on deck this week

1559+3=1562

Wish I'd known before now it was being tracked. I Donno how many gallons of this I've made!

Currently on 2 gallons cranberry lemonade 1 gallon original.

1562+6=1568

6 gallons original but with 1/2 of the juice from fresh lemons. ferment just kicked off after about 48h

I have 6 gallons lemon complete and a quad berry fermenting.

So:

210 + 6 = 216

6 + 1574 = 1580

Clocked in at a nice 11%. taking 2 gallons with me for a river float, hope it will last..

Latest posts

Back