Holiday Cheer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigham

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas
20071224_162052_ththmc1.gif
and A happy New Year to all at FVW and the Forum from your freind up north
20071224_162429_Canada.gif
. Its been a while since I have been around and I plan on getting back real soon. ( I miss you guys)(especially you Wade
smiley2.gif
)
As most of you know I was married last summer, well as things go It seems my wife is having our first baby and I have been busy preparing a room and other things that go with the responsability of being a parent( Once I get thngs settled which will be soon Ill be hangin round again) I wish everyone the best and send a cheers to all who remember me!!and even those who dont!!
20071224_162914_a056.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Trigham and Family!!

Trig: I remember you.

Congratulations on the arrival of your first child and welcome back to the forum.

Merry Christmas!

Welcome back stranger and hope all goes well with the delivery and i dont mean the delivery of wine supplies although, well that too!
36_2_79.gif
15_5_1v.gif
15_5_2v.gif
? Any idea yet? Then comes!
10_14_3.gif
10_4_5.gif
23_28_108.gif
Been there twice!

Edited by: wade

The first thing I thought when I saw who's post this was, It's been a while since I have seen Trigham here.

You have truly been blessed this past year- getting married and then expecting a child. Talk about a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Like you say as soon as you get settled, come on back and tell us all about what's going on.

Back