Hi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Affe

Wine Noob
Reaction score
Been scouring your forum for a little while now, and finally decided it was time to register.

This place has a lot of recipes and information to look over, I look forward to learning more each day from this community.

Just started making wine recently, experimenting with the juice concentrates before I start in on my frozen fruit reserves. With any luck I may end up with information worth sharing!

WELCOME ! :br

Now before you make wine ck here 1st so you dont make the same mistake "we" did. :sm

WELCOME ! :br

Now before you make wine ck here 1st so you dont make the same mistake "we" did. :sm

Haha! That's exactly what I've been doing! Every question I've had owes it's answer to these forums.

I'm young and dumb at 28, and have had to learn the hard way at times. However, a month ago I thought I was getting myself in over my head and now I can't wait to try each new recipe I read.

If only I had more carboys!

Haha! That's exactly what I've been doing! Every question I've had owes it's answer to these forums.

I'm young and dumb at 28, and have had to learn the hard way at times. However, a month ago I thought I was getting myself in over my head and now I can't wait to try each new recipe I read.

LOL

We like YOUNG AND DUMB !

We can train you then lol right DAN !

Well, thus far I have 5 gallons of Concord Grape fermenting. Old Orchard juices were on sale, and one thing I notice is that it doesn't seem to foam quite as much as the Welches. Not sure if it has something to do with their additives or not.

Accidentally added a bit too much sugar, but I'm hoping to be able to simply make it a stronger wine versus a sweeter one in the end (I know concord is supposed to be a sweet table wine, but I don't want to feel like I'm losing teeth!). I suppose time will tell!

Haha! T
I'm young and dumb at 28.

Smart enough to get a hot girlfriend (saw your picture post on other thread) and quick enough learner to know you need more carboys! :mny

Smart enough to get a hot girlfriend (saw your picture post on other thread) and quick enough learner to know you need more carboys! :mny

LOL! Thanks for the nice compliment, and there are a few more on their way in the mail as we speak!

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!!!!! How cool is that. Mail order Hot Girlfriends. I bet the Fedex man loves delivering to your house!!!!

LMAO! I think he needs to share the website to order...lol. I am married and dont need another headache. I can only handle one at a time....lol but I have a few friends who could use it!

Back