Hi from Spain

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyvineyards

Reaction score
Hi winemaker and winelovers. I´m a winemaker from Spain who would like share knowledgeds. I have to say that my english is not perfect but I will try the best with the language.

Welcome to the forum!

Is your wine making a home hobby or do you have a wine making business? Maybe your own vineyard?

Welcome to the forum!

Is your wine making a home hobby or do you have a wine making business? Maybe your own vineyard?

I´m a winemaker working for a family which have got a small state with vineyard and winery. We produce around 10.000 bottles each year.

Follow us: www.bodegasfincalagorreta.com

personal speaking for my is a hobby, I really like winemaking and grow the vineyard. I have been working during the harvest in California, New Zealand and Argentina. Of course Spain as well.

I´m a winemaker working for a family which have got a small state with vineyard and winery. We produce around 10.000 bottles each year.

Follow us: www.bodegasfincalagorreta.com

personal speaking for my is a hobby, I really like winemaking and grow the vineyard. I have been working during the harvest in California, New Zealand and Argentina. Of course Spain as well.

Thanks for the link to the site. The site looks very well done and I enjoyed looking at the photo images. That bottle looks really attractive and interesting. Is that labeling painted on the bottle?

botella-la-gorreta.png

Thanks for the link to the site. The site looks very well done and I enjoyed looking at the photo images. That bottle looks really attractive and interesting. Is that labeling painted on the bottle?

botella-la-gorreta.png

At the beginning, I tried to paint the bottle but due to the price, It would be economically viable. Finally, I made a great label with the same design. I will show you next month the new label.

Thanks for visit us

Hi winemaker and winelovers. I´m a winemaker from Spain who would like share knowledgeds. I have to say that my english is not perfect but I will try the best with the language.

Welcome to the forum. I love Spain. I had a lot of fun there going for Tapas every evening and eating ham every where like on the picture below (Madrid 2008). Last week end I bought some Serrano ham at the grocery store which reminded about my trip there.

IMG_0126.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Spain is definitely one of my dream destinations. Planning to go eventually to Barcelona. So excited to taste different types of Spanish wine once I get there.

Latest posts

Back