Another Swede!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merfenter

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm a guy from Sweden and I have made fruit/berry wines for several years now.
Looking forward to exchange knowledge with you to improve our results and make new discoveries!

Cya in the threads! :)

By the way.. my avatar is an AI generated banana wine label experiment that failed..

Last edited:
Welcome to WMT, @Merfenter !
You have an interesting avatar. Can you tell us more of the its story? Have you had any success with AI generated wine label designs? I'm asking because I may want to give it a try and I'm currious what guidlines/parameters to set and how detailed the instructions have to be...

Hi everybody!
I'm a guy from Sweden and I have made fruit/berry wines for several years now.
Looking forward to exchange knowledge with you to improve our results and make new discoveries!

Cya in the threads! :)

By the way.. my avatar is an AI generated banana wine label experiment that failed..
Välkommen till vår blogg. Vi är glada att ha dig hos oss. (Jag hoppas verkligen att Google Translate är korrekt!)

Welcome to WMT, @Merfenter !
You have an interesting avatar. Can you tell us more of the its story? Have you had any success with AI generated wine label designs? I'm asking because I may want to give it a try and I'm currious what guidlines/parameters to set and how detailed the instructions have to be...
thanks! yeah I tried to generate a wine label of a girl slipping on a banana peel. might have 'russian' and 'factory sign' on that generation too.. xD don't remember. Anyway it did not understand the banana slip concept or the wine label concept.

Now when I try the same place where I generated that, it gives error every time. So found another place with a little different AI, but I have even more trouble getting this to understand the concept of 'wine label'. Really fun to play around with though.. I will right now make a thread 'AI generated - good fun & fails' or something and put some pics there.

edit: the AI thread is up! And I found a new good AI too :D

Last edited:
Welcome to WMT from another fruit wine maker. , , , (apple, gooseberry, currant, rhubarb, strawberry, juneberry, dandelion, . . . . )
Thx Rice_Guy! Cool! :D I have used all of them you mention, except dandelion. But its on my todo list! Have you tried coltsfoot? (I have not yet)

Välkommen! Being of Swedish heritage I made lingonberry wine from IKEA juice concentrate. Actually turned out pretty good. Pairs well with herring😋
Tack :) Do you know from what part of Sweden? niice! late summer my house is surrounded by wild lingonberry och blueberry. I have not made a lingonberry only wine. But used them in several.

Tack :) Do you know from what part of Sweden? niice! late summer my house is surrounded by wild lingonberry och blueberry. I have not made a lingonberry only wine. But used them in several.
My great-grandparents were mostly from southern Sweden. Jönköping County I believe. Definitely on my travel list to visit.

My great-grandparents were mostly from southern Sweden. Jönköping County I believe. Definitely on my travel list to visit.
Cool - yeah, do it! my niece study there. Its 7 hour trip from mid east coast, where I live.

Latest posts

Back