Hi from New Jersey

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlb

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Carl. I am from southern New Jersey and I just ordered my first wine making equipment and wine kit. I have been doing a lot of reading here and on other forums as well as watching several video's on Ytube.
I don't have any questions at the moment and I am still waiting for the delivery of my wine making equipment.

I look forward to reading many posts here and someday being well versed enough in wine making to make a valuable contribution to this forum.

Thanks for letting me join,

Carl

Welcome aboard, Carl. Enjoy your new obsession! When you have questions, just fire away.

Welcome aboard

Good morning Carl,. I'm from Franklin Township, and belong to group of winemakers entitled the South Jersey winemakers, give me a shout when you get your wine making equipment, there's no place to far in South Jersey.

Yours joeswine

Last edited:
Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum, Joe, I am in Gloucester township about 75 miles south of you. I tracked my order and it should be delivered today.

Thanks,

Carl

glouester township

KNOW your right around the corner,as the crow flies,what is your main highway close to you?:slp

Then are you down or around Logan? In the general vicinity? Mr. worked on that way in one. The industrial parks. Nothings far South Jersey.

Yes, I would like to meet the group in the future after I get some batches under my belt so that I can actually converse about wine making in a intelligent maner. At this point I know nothing about wine making except for what I have read, and I have always found that experience is the best teacher.

Carl

welcome

welcome to all of you from new jersey,if you would like to make contact with a local wine making club feel free to contact me,here.:wy

Yes, I would like to meet the group in the future after I get some batches under my belt so that I can actually converse about wine making in a intelligent maner. At this point I know nothing about wine making except for what I have read, and I have always found that experience is the best teacher.

Carl

Carl, yes experience is a good teacher because, as one wag said, "you get the test first and then you get the lesson." IMHO, I would take the opportunity to meet with Joe and his friends, see what they do, learn from them and then try to make a batch. Another way to look at it, and this is not original, "Learn from the mistakes of others. You don't have time to make them all yourself."

Latest posts

Back