Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBell

Reaction score
Hey,
Just started making wines about a month ago, and clearly the bug has bit me hard

Primary: Blackberry Cab Sauv kit
Secondary: 5 gallon Skeeter Pee (taking FOREVER to clear)
Secondary: 3 gallon Spiced Apple Wine
Awaiting Bottle: 6 gallon Dragon Blood (just backsweetened, waiting to have enough empties to bottle)
Bulk Aging: 5 gallon Welch's
Bottled: 1 gallon cranberry-raspberry and 1 gallon apple wine

Learning so much already from scouring the forum, and from things I have and haven't done along the way. Looking forward to learning more with your help and guidance

~CBell

Hi CBell. Looking forward to hearing how your Blackberry Cab Sauv turns out. Just out of curiosity, who is the maker of the kit?

I'm making it from a vino italiano paklab kit from amazon. I supplemented it with a pound of raisins, a couple of bananas, and 64oz of blackberry jam to make it 'blackberry' cab. My thinking was essentially that if I screw the kit up, at least it was super inexpensive. My worst fear is spending a bunch of money on a wine and royally buggering it up.

Welcome! I've also tweaked a couple paklab kits. I'm still learning and it gives me quick drinkers without much risk/investment. Good luck!

Interesting. I have not heard of this kit. Keep us posted on the results you get.

Cheers.

Welcome to WMT. There is no known cure once "bitten" luckly it isn't terminal. LOL, Bakervinyard

Latest posts

Back