Hello from Saskatchewan

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am pretty new to the wine making process. Made 2 batches of wine from kits and one from scratch (chokecherry). I have 1 batch of wine from a kit brewing right now. I stumbled upon your site by accident. I had lost my instructions to the batch that I am working on now and googled it. I found a copy of the same instructions on here from someone else who had also lost the same instructions. Pretty awesome! Started looking around and figured this is where I need to be for all my wine making questions. Thanks guys

Denise this "IS" the place for all your wine making answers. Lots of fantastic and helpful folks here plus much info for you to access.

Glad you found us. Welcome

Welcome to a great forum, DeniseHogemann. There seems to be a groundswell of new members from out west - something in the air or the water?? maybe just the onslaught of winter!

Welcome Denise great bunch of wine maker here on the forum we are always there to help so don't be afraid to ask any question

Hello Saskatchewan.

Wow, that Saint Gregor, Saskatchewan is a pretty small place. I spent a very short time in Naicam way back in '69. Hitch-hiked my way up from Melfort.

I found this forum by accident too and, keep coming back.
It's the only place that has wine I can stay away from - cause I can't get to it.

Enjoy, it's a great place.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome. I have been doing lots of reading on here the past few days. You all have answered alot of questions that i had. Will continue reading and learning. There is alot of good recipes i want to try.

Latest posts

Back