Has anyone purchased vines from Double A Vineyards?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered Marquette vines from them last year and they are doing great. Double A is a great company to deal with, excellent customer service and deliveries on the exact date they schedule. Also, I ordered the 1x vines, gave a very good start on my vines. Good luck!

Cheers!
Bob

Well I just purchased 10 vines from Double A. Will let you know how it goes when they are delivered in March.

Mike

Got my vines in the mail. Here they are soaking prior to me planting them:

3976d1333480767-oak-circle-vineyards-doubleavines.jpg

I'm looking for a good supplier for wine vines and I found Double A Vineyards online. They have all of the wine vines I'm looking for (Barbera, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Viognier).

Has anyone ordered from them before? Would you recommend them or another nursary that's online and carries the vines that I'm looking for?

Thanks,

Mike
I have purchased many vines from Double A Vineyards of the very varietals you have mentioned.Two clones of Tempranillo and Viognier and 8 other varietals.
They are wonderful people to work with and their customer service is very good. Their Viticulturalist Luke Haggerty is a very good source of information should you need information to help .

I recommend Double A Vineyards highly

Latest posts

Back