Has anyone purchased vines from Double A Vineyards?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike89T

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good supplier for wine vines and I found Double A Vineyards online. They have all of the wine vines I'm looking for (Barbera, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Viognier).

Has anyone ordered from them before? Would you recommend them or another nursary that's online and carries the vines that I'm looking for?

Thanks,

Mike

I can vouch for them. I ordered from them last year and was very pleased with the vines as well as the shipping speed.

I've been ordering vines from them for 10 years now. They are great people to deal with. I've have always gotten great service and great product from them.

Good to hear, thanks guys! I'm going to give them a try when I'm ready to plant.

They are one of the best suppliers you can get as long as you aren't in Ca,Wa, or Or or any other state that they can't ship to.

You won't go wrong with Double A I have used them also with very good success

You forgot one thing Dan if Julie stops by Walkers first she won't have any money left to buy vine

A lot of people order from them. Some kinds of vines will sell out, so order early.

The largest and clearest benefit of buying wine online is that it is possible to find some amazing discounts and brilliant prices. The other benefit is the selection. Often online wine retailers can offer a massive range of wines purely because they are based in gargantuan warehouses. Even if they do not have any bottles of a specific type of wine in their warehouse they can order in specialty wines ensuring that you will receive the exact bottle you need.

We ordered from both Double A and from Grafted Grapevine Nursery but now only order from Grafted. I think the problem was Double A didn't have the variety we wanted and seemed to be out of stock on occasion. Very happy with Grafted and now we are expecting a shipment of GrunerVetliner.

I purchased almost 1500 vines from Double A 3 years ago. Shipment was made promptly on the due date. The first year, I lost 26 plants which they replaced under warranty. Good people to deal with.

I have nothing but great things to say about Double A Vineyards. Patiently waiting to see if they will have rhubarb sets available when the time comes. Their vines are outstanding! Great personal customer service.

Sara

Well I just purchased 10 vines from Double A. Will let you know how it goes when they are delivered in March.

Mike

Latest posts

Back