Good Morning!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
It's good to see folks up and about! I've been up for a while, just not about! I hope to finish up some shopping for my daughter so I can send her Christmas. I'm sure she will appreciate it! =)

I am headed to the Wine Makers Toy store. I am in need of bottles. If I can get there without my wife...who knows what I might come home with.

You live that close??? I'm jealous!!!

How many bottles can you fit in those saddlebags? =)

Good morning to you too Joan! Wish I could say the same with being so close to a wine supplier. All, my supplies is done on the INTERNET.

Would be interesting to see how many bottles would fit!
smiley36.gif

One of my kids woke me at 5:00 this morning to play some game he had invented; just look back he and is now asleep and I'm wide awake.

Steve,
Aren't kids great!?
smiley5.gif
Just remember, the teen years are coming and YOU will be able to wake HIM to do some Chore you've invented!
smiley2.gif

They only wake up early on the weekends. School days take a crow bar to pry them off there bed.

good morning y'all. I see I didn't quite make it out of bed as early as some. I have to work today... to make up time I spent playing with labels all week when I was supposed to be working.

Thank God for internet shopping.
smiley20.gif

no kids to wake me, but I do have a couple of cats that know how to do the job.

I hear you there. I have to wake them on Thursday and Friday to bring
them to daycare at 5:45 and youd think I was killing them. The boy is 3
and my daughter is 8. The boy will be lucky if he makes it till 4 though!

Edited by: wadewade

I could probably get 2 cases of bottles in the saddle bags and trunk. If I did not have a passenger I could put another case in the passenger seat. So I could possibly haul 3 cases of wine/bottles. I did not make to the store today. I got sidetracked. I was afraid that might happen.

Anglel Wine I noticed that you are from Greenville, Tx. I live in Commerce. Nice to know there are other wine makers in the area.

PolishWineP said:
Steve,
Aren't kids great!?
smiley5.gif
Just remember, the teen years are coming and YOU will be able to wake HIM to do some Chore you've invented!
smiley2.gif

Yeah right, wake him up to do chores.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
I have three of them at home and you better forget getting them up before noon! And chore... The only chores are getting them to pick up after themselves.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif

I agree with Appleman! The only time my son saw the inside of the hay loft was looking for mom for gas money!
smiley36.gif

For those of you who thought "the Hay Loft"?!
smiley9.gif
We were putting up square bales of hay, like WORK!
smiley22.gif

Right Now my boy is a worker, we've been raking leaves the last few days and has done a good job, but I know that will change once we get to a teenage years. My dad keep me busy all the time, said that it would keep out of trouble, It keep me out of serious trouble but not out of trouble completely.

I've been up since 6 am. This might be the day that I decorate the tree. The only thing is.....everyone else around here is a late sleeper (Curtis) and Lain who know when she will roll in here this afternoon....oh yea..dinnertime. Don't know if I can wait that long to get it done.

Ramona

One of my favorite tactics when we had our own teens in the house was to run the vacuum when I wanted them to get out of bed.
smiley36.gif
I could be So THOROUGH when vacuuming at that time!
smiley8.gif

Then there is the pantry/wine cellar right next to my son's room. All that really divides them is the wall framing and a thin piece of panelling! I could rattle some roasters, rearrange food items, and generally raise Cain in there. It was loads of fun! And to this day, they still talk about it!
smiley36.gif

OMG, my mother used to do the same thing! Now I KNOW what she was implying!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back