Good flick to watch, I thought

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sounds like we are in two different zones in interests." Yup.

I like intense plot lines and characters that are well developed. That's why I prefer to read.

If you are a pure action guy, visual like that, then you have a much wider selection than I do. Narcos had a great opportunity to be awesome, but... I need an intense plot and well-developed characters.

You try "Jack Taylor," you will see what I like. "Occupied," as well, was excellent. If you tell me "Jack Taylor" is no good, then you are a lost cause. :D

I'll bet you'd be a great candidate for "VIII: The Series." Try that, too.

Did a quick search on Jack Taylor and Occupied, they look interesting, or at least along the lines of what may interest me.
I like non-fiction or documentary type shows, no make believe crap, that isn't for me.
Now if the show is based off reality, that is ok.
With all that said, I also like non-thinking shows at times as I have to do enough thinking on a daily basis. All time favorite non-thinking show is the Hangover series. Anyone that doesn't find humor in those is lacking humor.

Thanks for suggesting this. I watched it last night. :h

Glad you liked it! I loved it; perfect balance between acknowledging the BS and also the knowledge. The wineries were awesome. And I lost count of how many rare bottles got opened!

Glad you liked it! I loved it; perfect balance between acknowledging the BS and also the knowledge. The wineries were awesome. And I lost count of how many rare bottles got opened!

I found another interesting movie on Netflix called "The Birth of Saké". It's subtitled and doesn't share a whole lot about how Saké, but given the similarities in what we do. It was interesting none the less.

I found another interesting movie on Netflix called "The Birth of Saké". It's subtitled and doesn't share a whole lot about how Saké, but given the similarities in what we do. It was interesting none the less.

Thanks, I added that one to my list. Subtitles don't bother me.

I am just assuming everyone has seen:

A Year in Champagne
A Year in Burgundy

Both excellent.

Thanks, I added that one to my list. Subtitles don't bother me.

I am just assuming everyone has seen:

A Year in Champagne
A Year in Burgundy

Both excellent.

Thanks, I've added both of those to my to watch list.

I watched this, and thought it was excellent. It does give all the steps to making sake, if you're familiar with the process at all. But it's more about the people and the dedication it takes. Recommend!

Latest posts

Back