Gas Price Watch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sitting in my recliner, watching the jets actually winning against the patriots. i have some family up for christmas. time to open a good one..

i opted for a bottle of my 2004 pinot noir. at the risk of sounding like i am boasting, this is fantastic! i have not tasted it in years, so this was a very nice surprise. wow, is it good...
this is the best part of our passion. i find it really cool that i can enjoy something i did 10 years ago! this must be the best of all possible time capsules...

That's awesome, John. But what does it have to do with gas prices? :)

Bwahahahahahahahaha! :)

Methinks perhaps it was not the FIRST bottle that was opened today! :sm

Well it could be because I got gassed last night...

or..

I posted that using my cell phone (big fingers and a small screen). I meant to put that into the "what's in my glass" thread.

Perhaps a combo of the two???

Now down to $1.89 a gallon at Costco/SAMS in ABQ, NM!

Saw it for as low as $1.90 a gallon yesterday in Santa fe which is traditionally about $0.10 a gallon higher than ABQ as its a "tourist town".

Its even going for $1.99 a gallon at the Smiths (aka Kroger) gas station up in Lost Almost.

$1.69!!!!!!! unbelievable! We are down to 2.69 but that is now going to go up because we are being slapped with an increase on gas taxes. Charlotte, NC was down to 2.22 last weekend.

We are down to an AMAZING $0.83/Litre here!!!! I haven't seen it this low in a good 8-10 years!!

I know in the short run it is nice on my pocket book for the price of gas to be lower, but living in a gas/oil/mineral dependent state I, personally would pay more for gas if I knew it came from the US and Canada. OPEC has ruled this industry for too long....Just MHO

Back