fruit and vegetable pics

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippie

Reaction score
I thought I would show all y'all what Blackberries are post ta look like.

smiley20.gif

2005-06-13_044727_1st_Blackberry_05.JPG

Now that is a blackberry! If they aren't sweet enough for you, you can send them to me
smiley4.gif

Chris

I went out this morning and found a few more ripe ones. They are plenty sweet! Good flavor.

smiley4.gif

Nice big berries there Country!!! Picked some broccoli yesterday and should have some peas soon.

Planted some hot peppers over the weekend also....I see more sauce in the future!

RAMROD said:
Yes the do how many do you get a day?

That is the first ripe one. If we don't get some rain soon, there won't be many more, although there are thousands of red ones.

In case anyone thought the single berry was a hoax...I picked and ate these 15 minutes ago. They are very sweet.

smiley20.gif

2005-06-20_111554_6-20-05.JPG

If we could get some rain, there would be tons of them! Well, maybe not tons, but at least enough for a few gallons of wine. We don't hold our breath and wait for rain this time of year, kinda sad really.

smiley6.gif

Finally starting to pick some hot peppers....they go straight to the freezer until we are ready to make hot sauce.

Thai Dragon on left which is super hot!!!

Hot Portugal on right which are mildly hot and larger than I thought they would get.

2005-09-06_162424_Peppers.JPG

Can't wait to try this years batch of hot sauce. With that Thai Dragon, it should really light a fire in the mouth.

"Valley Brew Dragon's Breath" sounds like a cool name for this batch of sauce!

2005-09-06_191355_Dragon.jpg

Yes it does! And a very cool label that would make! I dig dragons.

smiley20.gif

Love that pic. When I was in my twenties, all the pictures in my
house were of dragons. Wife got tired of it after a couple of
years and made me take them down. But I don't think that she can
make me get rid of my new pic (its a tattoo of a dragon.)
smiley2.gif

Latest posts

Back