First Blood

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winofarmer

Confused Rookie
Reaction score
My first batch of Dragons Blood...Thanks DangerDave and all the others for the great info on making this recipe.

IMG_3769.jpg

You are very, very welcome, Lon. Yours looks beautiful. I cannot say how delighted I am that others---like yourself---are enjoying the Dragon Blood Recipe. It took a bit of coaxing at first to get some folks to try it. It's a staple at our house, just like bread and cheese. ;)

Starting some more this weekend. Wine on!

Looks great! My only problem with it is I thought I had about 20 bottles left but in fact there are only 10...they go fast!!

Looks great. I haven't made any of that wine, but really look forward to doing so soon.

Hey, Derek,
I seem to have the same problem at my house with disappearing wine. I think it might be gremlins, myself.
Glad to see you are mixing it up with kits from several different companies and with different wine types; that's the way to find out what is really best for your own tastes.

:) My problem is that I put over half of mine into one gallon jugs. Having a one gal jug in the fridge at all times gets dangerous. Now I'm down to the 750ml bottles so I am better able to ration it. :D

Thanks, I agree on the mixing it up comment. I always thought I was strictly a big red guy. The more varieties I try, the more I am finding some whites and fruit wines that I like. It's nice to have a varied selection.

:) My problem is that I put over half of mine into one gallon jugs. Having a one gal jug in the fridge at all times gets dangerous. .

Oh, that's easy to fix; just send me the one-gallon jugs and I'll "guard" them for you. :i

Back