Other Fine vine wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnDTurner

Reaction score
Good morning,

I have recently tried to communicate with George at fine vines and no response. Has anyone heard if they are having trouble with their network?

Good morning,

I have recently tried to communicate with George at fine vines and no response. Has anyone heard if they are having trouble with their network?
By network, do you mean their forum?

If so, it has been merged with the very same web-site you are on now, and the "Fine Vine Wines" forum is now closed.

BTW, how did you try to "communicate with George". Phone? Email?

Steve

Give George a call on the phone. He or Joseph are around most of the time.

I was wondering when they would have more grape packs or does anyone know where I can purchase some more?

If you are talking about the Cellar Craft grape skins they are gone and not coming back as far as I know and Cellar Craft has been also sold.

Well that really sucks! I assume they will still put them in kits. Maybe some one will fill the need. You guys got any ideas for Subs. On a cab, merlot, camenere blend? I was thinking of adding blackberries or blue to up the body.

My local Mosti Mondiale dealer sells the skins that come with the Meglioli kits seperately. I'm also in Canada though so I'm not sure how widely available these are but you can find local MM retailers and go from there.

So I get home and sitting on my porch is a replacement grape pack from George. Once again, he hits a home run, this is why he is my go to guy.

Back