RJ Spagnols En Primeur Super Tuscan

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vabeachbear

Reaction score
Noticed on Spagnols twitter that they are finally announcing the launch for En Primeur Super Tuscan.

Says you only have to wait until March.

I for one can't wait. If its better than the Winery Series it'll be awesome, and in the yearly rotation.

Makes me wonder how much they could really improve on the Winery Series version as that is already the best kit IMO out there for the money. I do believe Ive had a better wine from a kit being a Mosti Mondiale Meg Barolo but the price for that kit is like twice as much and yes I know if you break it down to a bottle to bottle ratio its really not a huge difference but when I have a little money and want a kit that extra $80 or so is a huge difference!

Makes me wonder how much they could really improve on the Winery Series version as that is already the best kit IMO out there for the money. I do believe Ive had a better wine from a kit being a Mosti Mondiale Meg Barolo but the price for that kit is like twice as much and yes I know if you break it down to a bottle to bottle ratio its really not a huge difference but when I have a little money and want a kit that extra $80 or so is a huge difference!
I agree it will be hard to beat the Winery Series, but figure they are doing it for a reason. I will be a guinea pig next fall. I do like working with the En Primeur grape skins a little better than the jars of goop so if its just as good, it will be worth the $20 extra for the kit.

Are you ready to cold stabilize?

Wade, not sure what you mean here. Will the new RJS En Premeur Super Tuscan require cold stabilization? If so, do you have the instructions yet? I can't even find much description of it at all.

NS

Latest posts

Back