RJ Spagnols Ehrenfelser

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patc

Reaction score
Well just recieved this one from george, And this is the first white also the first one with a flavor reserve pack, so do i add it per instructions at clearing? Also do i add the sorbate at that time to and then bulk age? or do i wait to add the sorbate and add at bottling like a red?I plan to bulk age a couple of months. Also what are some thoughts on the amount of time to bulk age for whites my understanding is no real ned top bulk age longer than two months?

Thanks Pat

I made this kit and just followed the kit directions which I tend to do with these limited release kits. This wine is supposed to be slightly off dry and first taste is very promising. When adding the flavor reserve packs, I would add the sorbate & kmeta per instructions to prevent refrementation. My wine is bulk aging right now for the next 6 months or so then we'll bottle and plan on enjoying it next summer.

Thanks will do, i have hi hopes for this one as it's thefirst white
smiley4.gif

If you can find one WE's Pacific Quartet is perhaps the best white wine I have made. It's off dry like this one but very fruity and drinkable right out of the carboy. I hope this one comes close.

Thanks vcasey i will take that into consideration!!!!

Latest posts

Back