EBAY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Especially when I sell stuff.
smiley36.gif

I buy on ebay and resell locally, locally being the whole state of Maine, doing quite well in my spare time.

I don't have any spare time. I cannot imagine being online all the time worrying about who all have bid on my products.

Nah, you don't have to be online that much. Just check your emails once a day. Have it packed up and ready to go by the time the auction ends, throw it in the car, and send it.

Wow, you make it sound so simple. We were gonna have a yard sale on the 26th. Now I am thinking of just putting it all on Ebay!

In the past I bought many items on Ebay as well. Each time I worry for some reason though.

I have spent over $3000. on ebay in the last 3 months, I have 2 items coming to me in brown trucks right now that were $350. each, they were sold before I bought them for $525. and I have orders for 5 more.

Wow Stinkie, you have way more assets than I. You are quite the entrepreneur.

I will probably be on the internet way more after this weekend. I am thinking of breaking down and subscribing to our local cable company internet.I ran the cable yesterday.

One step forward...I had internet at work first before subscribing..got hooked and needed it at home as well. I am glad I did, I can focus more at home when it's quiet with my classical background music and a glass of wine...
smiley36.gif

I had AOL at home for a while. Mistake. A bottle of wine would help my creativity.

Latest posts

Back