Cranberry Pomegranate

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyDickison

President of Stay at Home and Do Nothing Inc.
Reaction score
Just did another racking. Think it's looking pretty nice so far.

image-1803017963.jpg

I make a blueberry/pomegranate the only problem is i cant make enough fast enough me and my people drink it up yours is making me thirsty

Right now it tastes pretty tart. It does smell good though. I plan on back sweetening and let it age for a few more months before I bottle it.

Hmmm....sounds like one i might like to make. Fresh? Juice? Concentrate?

I made it with juice that I had bought at Walmart and SAMs club. I wanted to use frozen concentrate but the only kind I can find is grape and apple.

Shelley I don't know if you have Bi-Lo over your way but they have the buy one get one Oceanspray Cranberry assortment on sale, better the Sams or Wal-mart. $5.79 for 2 101oz. My store is discontinuing the Oceanspray Blueberry 64 oz for $1.99. Sale ends next Tuesday. Sams is $4.98 for one!

SammyK: I have a FoodLion, the Pig and SAMs and Walmart and that's about it around me. We took a trip to Wilmington and looked at trader joe and Costco plus a Harris Teeter. I am thinking I am destine to just use juice.

Watch the grocery store ads, I check them weekly and find some great deals on juice. I have found similar deals at Food Lion. Wal-Mart will match prices on sale items! Not sure if has to be a local store or not. Maybe search Bi-Lo and find their sale items page and take it to Wal-Mart. Print the add and take it in to them. After checking Sams and Wal-mart, I had to go to Bi-Lo because we buy our dog food there so I decided to buy the juice there.

Latest posts

Back