Columbia Crest's Crowdsource Cabernet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costco is the place to buy H3 unless you can get free shipping on a case (which they (CC) does from time to time). On the other hand, there are at times some H3 wines that seem to never make it to my local Costco especially some of the H3 whites and even the H3 Merlot is very hit and miss. My Costco had H3 Les Chevaux for like $8.99 a bottle a while back. That was a crazy deal I called a wine buddy of mine and he wanted 2 cases. I get airline points and even more back on my Costco Executive Membership. Winning! :)

Costco is the place to buy H3 unless you can get free shipping on a case (which they (CC) does from time to time). On the other hand, there are at times some H3 wines that seem to never make it to my local Costco especially some of the H3 whites and even the H3 Merlot is very hit and miss. My Costco had H3 Les Chevaux for like $8.99 a bottle a while back. That was a crazy deal I called a wine buddy of mine and he wanted 2 cases. I get airline points and even more back on my Costco Executive Membership. Winning! :)

I never tried their Merlot, Les Chevaux or any other varietal than their Cabernet.
How's their Merlot and Les Chaveaux in goodness compared to the Cab?

I think the Les Chevaux it my favorite of them all. I like blends more than pure varietals. The Les Chevaux goes back and forth between Syrah, Merlot and even Cab Sauv dominate blends each year. Guess it just depends on what they have. The Merlot is a great wine with Pizza or anything Italian for sure. Very nice wine.

Interesting. I tend to like blends too. Mostly due to the fact that they are more easily paired and are usually a bit softer than your average Cabernet. Though a great Shiraz or Zinfandel can be big and bold and I tend to really enjoy those also.

That's easy to solve..lol

I live alone. I won't get much value out of it as almost anything I buy there would go bad or I would have to find storage for more than I would need in a very long time.

I live alone. I won't get much value out of it as almost anything I buy there would go bad or I would have to find storage for more than I would need in a very long time.

Next time I'm around Danbury you can go with me and buy all the wine you like :h

Next time I'm around Danbury you can go with me and buy all the wine you like :h

SOLD!!! :HB

Actually, my GF has a cleaning and a candy making business that she does for events. She has a Costco card, maybe I will coerce her into taking me to their wine shop. :)

My shipment arrived last week. They did ship it 2-day air. It didn't sit anywhere very long at all. Portland to Spokane, Spokane to Dallas, Dallas to ABQ. I got all excited about the customized box with your name on it thinking wooden but no, it was cardboard........

Into the cellar it goes. :sm

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

My shipment arrived last week. They did ship it 2-day air. It didn't sit anywhere very long at all. Portland to Spokane, Spokane to Dallas, Dallas to ABQ. I got all excited about the customized box with your name on it thinking wooden but no, it was cardboard........

Into the cellar it goes. :sm

Beautiful!

Sigh. Connecticut is such an archaic state when it comes to alcoholic beverages.

Hello David-

Thank you for your order of three bottles of our Columbia Crest Crowdsourced Cabernet.

Due to the special licensing registration requirements of the State of Connecticut, we hope to be able to ship this order to you sometime in July.

To confirm if this time frame will be inconvenient for you, or if you have any additional questions regarding this order, please call my direct line at 425-415-3712 at your next convenience. I have left you a voicemail as well.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Trader Joe's can't even sell their own branded beer or wine in Connecticut due to their dumb laws.

Mine didn't come in a pretty box, but they arrived today. (Connecticut and their crappy Label approval takes forever)

IwWU4lBCWYWaOwKSOVG3n1SeH7JFPds8iLPtGs2paS3Dn8-zW2lgq8sV7MrUjuS11yFdCJhrFMrrdJ0j1ymnDvVLIsso7zmygPLWb2SjL6opLIRHFgZxCQFDfYUdUIrKKyXNCHuFcK3peOdUlkqaOANEbIYLbRvDybcD4vwGQKNG884ZC0zOnkxETXnQHgnJZFfyshTQA_Pil3rZ4vKqbTJ3Hg8MGQCtiPf7fg8wYJB9Vsg9ceiZ3kGKBIDvZKuO8dGLpaw5qrLkXp82RY37yqdh56Eb4gRmM_u_ZpO1LXsm7MDEEe_bFqWc3hnemBUTgxexYlb7S_fijd7VBQQmPE3Lt3qCtF0lbjf-u5zfBVpdNAAB2bQewgixKsgA-AXEY41djUS2O2hPFQV8qxnJ-IECttcJX2b3hPFetfSIqcJFQcZvebpIOwZn0J9mbOpLrMTTmRdC2JfO5Wyz-8rXaF_a1vZ4mhUtIJwpWNAW2H9J5Exmmj9drPs3mQU361jhqsz4V2-zSjRwRMNUCf4smUDkIiZzgXWqlI44rWodUSw6Fzn2mQ-KPcsP2ee1GhSwbTFc1f5cMYAhFZdqAx2AdvObJH6nhe2v=w735-h979-no

Latest posts

Back