Cob webs every where!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbiek

barbiek
Reaction score
My yard, fruit trees, elderberry bushes and a few grape vine post have cob webs, especially my yard! Should I be concerned ?

I don't know but hopefully someone on here will know. Good Luck!

If its first thing in the morning it my be garden spiders, some years my whole yard is covered.

I think spiders are not usually vegetarians. They should be eating your garden pests.

Thank you TonyR and garymc just a lil nervous about an invasion of pest and I thought that was a sign. Lol Think it was in the morning or early afternoon. I was out mowing and it takes me 2 full days to mow, that's why I'm not so sure the time of day I'm either busy mowing, planting, weeding, Fertalizing, or pest control! It's a never ending process but love harvesting!

Holy Cow...... how much lawn and what are you mowing with?

A riding mower of course except a push mower for trim. Not to mention weed wacker Lol Have almost 6 acres of land but only take care of 1/2 to 3/4 of that with lawn mowers. I have 2 riding mowers in case one is out of commission at any giving time. As a matter of fact also have two push and two weed wackers but of course when it rains it pours! And wasn't able to mow for 2 weeks one time:ft I won't do any of it with a push I would never get done!

Back