Chocolate Strawberry wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That liquor quik extract s probably almost the same thing as what I used. I bought mine at Chefs Emporium which is a store with only high end products like Viking stoves and Sub Zero refridges. I bought a few other extracts for future use like real Vanilla extract, Banana, HazelNut, and 1 other that slips my mind at the minute.

Wade if you can find that brand I told you about its not expensive at all. Seven or eight bucks tops for about a liter bottle or what ever they call it. If you can't find it there and you want it let me know I can pick you up some here and send it to ya.

If its the stuff George sells it must be pretty potent stuff cause its not even a 1 oz. bottle. The stuff i added was in a 4 oz. bottle and about $7.99 but must say that it tasted VERY GOOD.

Wade...

Man! The more I think about it, the more I like the sound of this.

My strawberry failed from the git go due to an error in ingredients. But adding chocolate...
Now that sounds like a really neat aroma let alone taste.

I think I'll try that on my next batch.

Thanks.
Handyman

I am so happy with what I did to this that I am very glad I wrote down everything I did to the T!!!!! This will be made again and again and, well I think you get the point.

Heres what it looks like today as a Port and all clear.
20080929_155808_Straw_Choc_Port.jpg

Surely my best creation and like Joeswines says"Gotta think outside the box"! Im trying to get a hold of someone who works at Dunkin Donuts to get me some of that Pumpkin syrup that they add to their coffees. If I can get that Im going to make a cheap white wine kit and use that Pumpkin flavoring as an F-Pack.

Back