Chateau Michaelena Winery/San Acacia Cellars

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I must stay too busy to drink any for awhile yet! Luckily I have a nice selection as well of commercial stuff to drink until this is good and ready.
smiley17.gif

well remind her how much was saved at the next big meal when you didnt have to drink some 2 buck stuff and you didnt have to pay some high price for the fine wine you are enjoying :)

and IF that fails....which it will not....then remind her that the 50% off sale at Nordstroms is still 1/2 of a small fortune :)

Thank goodness Nordstrom's hasn't quite made it past Phoenix in the Southwest. Thats my wife's favorite store esp Nordstrom's Rack....

On second thought if they did make it to NM she would be out shopping and helping to stimulate the economy and perhaps quit giving me grief over all those carboys I have bulk aging!
smiley20.gif

Mike, it looks great and the stock is building. It feels really good when you stand back and look at it, doesn't it?
smiley1.gif

Nice racks there, chrome my favorite color. You gonna need some help drinking all that?????

Probably! I will have over 450 bottles when all my kits that I have in process are bottled.
smiley5.gif

I am hoping I have so much that I can let it properly age for the most part and have some nicely aged bottles to send into next years Winemaker 2011 competition.

Should have enough to do a "couple" of wine tastings at least!

i wish i had known you when my son played for the Isotopes...we could have shared a bottle or two

i want to say it was 3-4 yrs ago...i liked NM a lot...if my family was not here i would have moved to the southwest ages ago

It works for me.

We moved here back in 1986 so I suppose were almost considered native by now. I lived in heat and humidity all my life prior to moving here (Texas).I love the four seasons, 325 days of sunshine and the dry humidity. We will probably stay in the SW when we retire, just may move to lower elevation.

The SWMBO does not like cold so much anymore!
smiley36.gif

If I remember correctly, on the bottles of wine per week survey, you indicated you drink maybe 3 to 4 bottles of wine per week.

You better get busy, boy!
smiley37.gif

At least you have enough that much of it should make it to a good ole age.

Put me in your will.
smiley31.gif

I think I better order another Wine Rack, these two are almost full!

20100522_182410_DSC02580.jpg

Still have room for 4 - 5 more kits, just have to move the boxes and rearrange things a bit.

But.....

I think I will need one still soon enough. At least I have self control and not drinking it before its ready.......
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back