CARBOY CAP

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am smiling...
smiley4.gif

Should I take that idea to a lawyer first, or just go ahead and call Desitin?

A lawyer first. I have a friend that invented (cannot state on-line) and he was excited about it and presented the item in great hopes that they would purchase it. Instead, a month down the road, his home was burglarized, his application for patent, the designs as well as the product was missing. Later down the road, the item was in retail! (A lawyer first!)

Wow. That sounds like the story a friend told me about his Grandpa's '59 Buick that got 50 mpg. A big block V8 no less. Some G-men in a black car pulled up one day and offered to buy the car for an incredible amount of money but the old man refused because of sentimental value. The next morning, the old man found his car with the hood up and the carburetor gone.

How honest is the person at the "patent office" to seal his lips from sharing your idea before you have a legal handle on it.

Just like the movie, Man on Fire, makes you wonder what is really going on these days...

Back