can people not read anymore???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't think they peed I think it was something a bit more solid

How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think that nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact, nothing is. But it is unusual. Why? If you study it and think about it you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. I don't know. Now, go to work and try your luck.

How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think that nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact, nothing is. But it is unusual. Why? If you study it and think about it you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. I don't know. Now, go to work and try your luck.

i know tha answr but will not say.

I know everyone's sitting on the edge of their seats so here's the answer.

Although the letter "e" is the most common letter in the alphabet, there isn't one "e" in this entire paragraph. There are 2 other letters not there as well. Anyone?

Duh!!!

I just realised a sentence started with 'But"

must be x and z

Allie

I'm working in a Walmart now,,, and get to see the young families come in with the kids,,,
I'm sad to tell you, there is no hope!!
Stupid is as stupid does,,, and stupid is going to be around till the end of the Earth!

I'm working in a Walmart now,,, and get to see the young families come in with the kids,,,
I'm sad to tell you, there is no hope!!
Stupid is as stupid does,,, and stupid is going to be around till the end of the Earth!

Oh that I know all to well I worked in construction all my life,I've seen more than my share of stupid but it seems like in the past oh 20 years or so that people in general have lost all common sense I mean I can't tell you how many times I've seen parents begging kids not to bother this or not to act like hellions in public. I'd been killed if I'd acted like alot of these do. LOL ask my kids any of them what they would've got if they acted like hellions in public or at home they'll tell you real quick...........

Oh that I know all to well I worked in construction all my life,I've seen more than my share of stupid but it seems like in the past oh 20 years or so that people in general have lost all common sense I mean I can't tell you how many times I've seen parents begging kids not to bother this or not to act like hellions in public. I'd been killed if I'd acted like alot of these do. LOL ask my kids any of them what they would've got if they acted like hellions in public or at home they'll tell you real quick...........

I am with you Sirs! It makes me so mad when children have no respect for anything and the parents are just as bad because they don't even pay attention.. Oh boy let me get off my soap box... sorry!

I hear ya also, I keep my kids in line and make them get good grades or they wont leave their rooms! I see these other kids that are 3 years old with I phones already and talking back to their parents in the stores and just running around wildly and it just pisses me off and I have no problem telling that parent to control their kids, probably why the wife doesnt let me out much! :)

I hear ya also, I keep my kids in line and make them get good grades or they wont leave their rooms! I see these other kids that are 3 years old with I phones already and talking back to their parents in the stores and just running around wildly and it just pisses me off and I have no problem telling that parent to control their kids, probably why the wife doesnt let me out much! :)

We have kids in second grade telling teachers to FU and the parents blame the teachers.

Last edited:
Back