Calling all Label Makers!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...Here are some more of my ideas:
garlic3.jpg

chipotle3.jpg

habanero3.jpg

bmorosco said:
God does mine suck after seeing the rest of these!
smiley19.gif

I can understand what you are saying.

Where does everyone get the clip art?

The talent exhibited by these labels is amazing. Sure wished I had 5% of it!

I concurr with the last 2 post, which is why I haven't posted on this thread. You all are the masters of label making, but I'll stick with the notion that it's what's inside the bottle that counts. Edited by: jobe05

Too bad our labels probably arent as good as the gold thats inside those puppies.

Angell: I like that label, very nice. Can you (if you have the time) use Masta's logo (Valley Brew Logo) on the top, instead.

I think that would be what masta is looking for, Brand Recognition is very important in marketing, and needless to say, expensive.

jobe05 said:
Angell: I like that label, very nice. Can you (if you have the time) use Masta's logo (Valley Brew Logo) on the top, instead.

I think that would be what masta is looking for, Brand Recognition is very important in marketing, and needless to say, expensive.

I would but ain't got it figured out yet. When I copy the logo from the net I get a white background. Does anyone know how to get rid of that and blend the logo with the picture?Edited by: Angell Wine

Angell, you need to either extract the logo or erase the background. I'm not finding either chore easy!

I hear ya Waldo, every once in awhile a gear in my haed sparks a little
light bulb but I think that light bulb now needs to be replaced.

Latest posts

Back