Brad from pa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_Guy_Brad

Reaction score
Hi i'm new here and just figured as the typical protocol for forums is the introduction.

I'm brad and just getting into wine making (and beer).
I started with a "Mr Beer" kit and have since got into wine making.
Basically i'm here mainly for research and ideas for what to make.
So far my batches are made from frozen concentrates but i'm looking to start making from fresh produce.

Hi Brad,

Welcome to winemakingtalk, what part of Pa are you from?

Welcome to the party Brad! Always glad to have another PA'er here. ;)

Welocme to the forum, Brad. There are a lot of very good wine makers in PA and you will have the benefit of their expertise. Get to know them.

Thanks for the nice welcome.

I'm from western PA around Pittsburgh. I am aware there are good wine makers around me (know one personally) but i'm the type of person i try to do as much research as possible on a topic before i go bugging ppl with questions.

Thanks for the nice welcome.

I'm from western PA around Pittsburgh. I am aware there are good wine makers around me (know one personally) but i'm the type of person i try to do as much research as possible on a topic before i go bugging ppl with questions.

That's ok, you don't have to bug us but I'm looking at having our annual Stranger Danger party this summer and it would be awesome if you would be able to come.

Wade if you are house hunting we know a few nice places in PA you would like. Then you could be one of us.

Welcome aboard, you'll have a good time here and don't hesitate to ask questions. Everyone is always more than willing to chime in with their $.02.....Wealth of knowlege here.

Latest posts

Back