Bottling day for Sex on The Peach

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a cheap Cornucopia Kit from Amazon, White Peach Sauvignon Blanc. I upped the ABV by adding 3lbs of sugar. Added half the fruit pack up front and the other half at the end. My family seems to like these early drinking kits or Dragons blood. Its keeps them away from my good stuff. My son and His cousin are setting out on the porch now enjoying a bottle or two. Way to early for me. I bet they are in bed by 7PM lol

I cant keep the original Dragons Blood in the house. lol Im going for the Trash can next cause 6 gals is just not getting it. I just looked its not the peach theyre drinking its the Black@Blue and its going to kick their butts :)

lol....tess tess...go big are lots of batches...

all of the below are made as dragon blood.
6 gallon dragon blood gone
5 gallon dragon blood gone
6 gallon dragon blood 3 bottles saved
5 gallon dragon blood 4 bottles saved
5 gallon strawberry blood 5 bottles save
6 gallon strawberry blood 9 bottles saved
6 gallon fig 3 bottles saved
6 gallon mango 5 bottles saved
6 gallon blackberry port 20 bottles saved
5 gallons strawberry blackberry 10 bottles saved
3 gallon fig 10 bottles saved
3 gallon mango/strawberry 10 bottles saved
50 gallon db.... clearing and stored
6 gallon kiwi/honeydew clearing and stored
6 gallon pineapple 10 bottles saved
3 gallon blackberry/apple clearing
3 gallon peach bottled
3 gallon blackberry/strawberry port

Im going to the carboy store this week. Thats what I call the supply store cause that all I go for. That and bottles. Cant do the box they like to pop that cork!! lol

makes them feel sophisticated or something lol they love running my reds though my aerator too lol I love em!!

Last edited:
I love my kids, but for this reason I'm glad they live in other states.:wy

james, that place west of the city still there, I was a bad bad boy there years ago many times

Back