Bottling day for Sex on The Peach

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tess

Reaction score
007-001.jpg

009-4.jpg

021-1.jpg

024-2.jpg

Did you mean to have the E and the P crossed like that? Very cool label though! And pretty wine..

Great looking wine, great looking label...Should have been a fiery redhead...lol
Nice job tess...

Did you mean to have the E and the P crossed like that? Very cool label though! And pretty wine..

No, I this bad version at Avery.com and then the good one. I never even noticed I printed out the bad one. lol Good thing I only printed one sheet

That is some beautiful looking wine and great packaging! Way to go, Tess!!:b

tess is right up there with the best label makers....i think that labels to here is like decorating her house for christmas....i want to go there...lol.
tess you are a riot.

Were you at James, Galveston? Iv been there many times. Lived in Houston and Dallas for a long time. If you were closer I would tell you to come on over and have a glass of DB with me lol

And if I was , invited I would surely you take you up on it...
I am in Galveston, I rarely go to Houston, I have this Island mentality....I hate leaving the Island...
The closest I have been to you is , kokomo, lafeyette, and indy..
That said...you made a gorgeous wine....hats off to you...

That is my favorite wine name of all. If I steal it from you, don't be surprised.

I'm with James, as a former Houstonian for 35 years, if I can avoid going back, I will at all costs. Beach life is MUCH, much better.

You guys make me laugh!:h I was raised in GodforsakenLubbock. Yes, that is actually one word. When I found the lush, verdant hills of Middle Tennessee I knew I'd never want to live anywhere else. I've tried moving away twice (first to Chicago, then to Charlotte), but I keep getting called back here to Music City. Guess I need to think up a good wine name to go along with Nashville.

Good job, Tess. Wine looks perfect and the label is great. My computer skills are about limited to typing on here. You know the story, can't teach an old dog new tricks. LOL, Arne.

Looks great Tess. Is it just a peach DB version?

SWMBO says if I made her some of that I might get lucky more often. Tess could you spare a couple bottles. Hahaha

Latest posts

Back