blueberry raisin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gird123

Reaction score
Hi,

I have not been on for a while. Other things got in the way of wine making(new baby, jeep,..).

I mixed this up this morning.
60 oz of dried blueberries from Costco

1 lb dried = about 6 lb of fresh
4 lbs of raisins

6 gallons of water
tsp. pectic enzyme
sg to 1.095
acid blend to .60
yeast ec-1118
yeast nut.
table spoon ground oak.

Does this look ok. Like i said it has been a while since i have made anything. Lots to bottle.

Kegged my best skeeter pee a few days ago. I think it is because it was in the carboy for longer than usual, and i sweetened with mango orange juice.

Nate

Welcome back and congrats on the new baby and what type of Jeep?

Thank you. It is a little white jeep cherokee. Did the rubicon a month ago. Good times.

rubicon%2Bderek%2B2%2B071%2B%2528Custom%2529.JPG

rubicon%2B066%2B%2528Custom%2529.JPG

rubicon%2B134%2B%2528Custom%2529.JPG

Started the blueberry wine and bottled 12 gallons of red I bought at Delicato for $3 a gallon. Delicato red 20.3 ta 0.74 ph 3.5 56% alicante 29% syrah 15% rubired.

Nice Jeep ya got there Gird. I've got an 85 CJ-7 sitting on 39" Boggers, Chevy 1 ton axles, and a SBC406. Must be nice to wheel the "Holy Grail" of rock crawling....

Thank you, it is an awesome trail. I wanted something I could take the family in.

First real run. I put in 4.10 gears, front locker, homemade long arms, armor, and lots of other little things with a 4.5" lift and it went right through. My dad's is the grey one, he has been through a few times so I took all of his advice on what I would need to do.

I'm on 33". Yours could climb over mine.

roadwarriorsvt post up some pics! My husband would love to see, he has a yj that he has been adding too.

Grid, nice pics. We have a jeep club, it is small but that is how we want it and we have a place that just opened this year where we go rock crawling.

This weekend is the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival. On Friday night they are closing down Main St of Butler and having a Jeep Invasion, then on Sat and Sun there are all kinds of activities going on for Jeeps at the fairgrounds. If anyone on here is going, let me know. I would love to meet up with you.

Well, since we're totally threadjacking this poor thread, here is a link to my Craigslist ad.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/3105091076.html

sorry but yes I guess I did a threadjacking, showed Mike (my husband) the craiglists, he wants to know if $16,000 comes with delivery, he is so drooling. He has a 77 cj, 94 yj (I call this one Christine, long story) 95yj, this is our rock crawler and a 10jk-mine

Grid, again he is drooling on the rock crawling aour plan is to go there to do some rock crawling.

Last edited:
Back